BlackX Terms of Service
The Service Terms below govern your use of the Services.
1. To access and use the Services, you must register for a BlackX account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. BlackX may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
2. You must be the older of: (i) 18 years, or (ii) at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside and from which you use the Services to open an Account.
3. You acknowledge that BlackX will use the email address you provide on opening an Account or as updated by you from time to time as the primary method for communication with you. You must monitor the primary Account email address you provide to BlackX and your primary Account email address must be capable of both sending and receiving messages. Your email communications with BlackX can only be authenticated if they come from your primary Account email address.
4. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. BlackX cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
5. A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of BlackX may result in an immediate termination of your Services.
Feedback and Reviews
BlackX welcomes any ideas and/or suggestions regarding improvements or additions to the Services. Under no circumstances shall any disclosure of any idea, suggestion or related material or any review of the Services, Third Party Services or any Third Party Provider (collectively, “Feedback") to BlackX be subject to any obligation of confidentiality or expectation of compensation. By submitting Feedback to BlackX (whether submitted directly to BlackX or posted on any BlackX hosted forum or page), you waive any and all rights in the Feedback and that BlackX is free to implement and use the Feedback if desired, as provided by you or as modified by BlackX, without obtaining permission or license from you or from any third party. Any reviews of a Third Party Service or Third Party Provider that you submit to BlackX must be accurate to the best of your knowledge, and must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable. BlackX reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit Feedback of Third Party Services or Third Party Providers, but does not regularly inspect posted Feedback.
Privacy and Data Protection